June 22, 2010
- Check plan balances. See how many calls or texts are left on your kid’s current plan.
- Access detailed account activity. Look at your kid’s phone usage, including when calls and texts are being made, to whom and at what time.
- Review daily usage. A brand-new feature for kajeet! Get a summary view of how many calls and text messages your kid made or received from the previous day.
June 11, 2010
- An integrated sliding QWERTY keyboard
- A 1.3 megapixel camera/camcorder
- A 2” color LCD screen
- A built-in MP3 player
- A microSD card slot to hold thousands of songs and pictures
- Speakerphone and Bluetooth technology
- Free, unlimited parental controls
- And more!
And coming soon – the first kajeet touch screen phone, sure to set off fireworks this Fourth of July!
Which color is your favorite? Let us know!
June 7, 2010
With kajeet, you can now send a text to a landline, where the text is converted to speech and read out loud to the recipient. If the recipient chooses, they can respond by voice to the original sender of the text. Very cool.
This could be particularly handy for sending quick messages to someone who is not proficient with texting, or who may be hearing impaired.
If you’d like to learn more, you can do that here.
Let us know what you think!