An affordable way to give your kid a phone without needing to purchase a new one, our Bring Your Own Sprint Device Program makes it easy for parents to put their older smartphones or cell phones to use. And now, you can bring your iPhone 4, 4S or 5 to Kajeet!
Check to see if your device is eligible here today!
*Must be a model that is supported by the Bring Your Own Sprint Device Program, only certain Sprint handset models are currently eligible to be activated on Kajeet. Some applications and/or features may not work on your device. Click here to view the complete terms and conditions of the Bring Your Own Sprint Device Program and to learn more about device eligibility. Sprint is a trademark of Sprint.
November 12, 2013
Start shopping for a smartphone or cell phone for your kid today and take advantage of FREE USPS Priority shipping, now through 12/25/13. Pick from the popular Samsung Galaxy S IV, the ZTE Fury, the Kyocera Echo and others, then just select the free shipping option during checkout. Shop early, save now!
November 6, 2013
You asked and we listened – and are excited to announce a selection of special, limited time service plans, all of which include data!
Our new plans go perfectly with today’s most popular Android™ smartphones — and all come with free, unlimited parental controls!
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
July 23, 2013
What do you get when you combine the lightning-fast data speeds kids want with the safe, filtered service parents love? 4G LTE on Kajeet!
Here are three Android™ smartphones, brand new to Kajeet, that support a lightning-fast 4G LTE data connection:
Learn more about 4G LTE on Kajeet here!
*Mobile hotspot functionality will not work on Android devices enabled with 4G LTE. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
The FOX43 channel recently did a segment on the best products to keep kids busy this summer. Reyne Rice, Daily Lounge toy and game contributor, loves Kajeet’s affordable plans, our Bring Your Own Sprint® Device program, and the simplicity of our parental controls.
Click here to watch the full video!
May 17, 2013
Lower prices, wider phone and app selection, faster operating speeds, bigger screens – these are all reasons why an Android™ phone is the smartest phone for your kid! Make the right choice for your kid today and get your Android™ from Kajeet, the smart phone for kids™ – all of which are 15% OFF when you use promo code GRAD15 during checkout! Click here to save big on your kid’s smartphone today!
What sets Android™ smartphones apart from their competitors?
- A better selection of FREE apps (through the Google Play store)
- A broader spectrum of phones and more variety in color
- Faster processing speeds and higher storage capacity (SD-card compatible)
- Customizable homescreen
And much, much more – plus peace of mind with Kajeet SmartBlocker™, a free parental control that allows parents to block websites they feel are inappropriate for their children to view on some of today’s most popular Android™ handsets!
Act now and take 15% OFF your Android™ smartphone from Kajeet today with promo code GRAD15!
Promo code GRAD15 is valid through 6/30/13 and applies to cell phones only. Phone availability is subject to change, limited time offer.
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
The data’s in on what data means for kids and education. Myriad reports from the Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies, a research and public policy organization, confirm one of Kajeet’s core tenets: safe mobile broadband access expands and enriches the sphere of education. Below are some of the organization’s most arresting and significant findings. For more information, please visit the Joint Center’s blog here.
- One in four teenagers accesses the Internet primarily via a mobile device.
- A Grunwald Associates report commissioned by AT&T asserts that most parents whose children did not use mobile devices or who were less believing of the benefits of using devices to enhance learning do not have college degrees.
- The Center for Digital Education and National School Boards Association reported a 44% increase in the number of school districts overall that use social networks, with 74% now reporting a social media presence. Thirty-two percent of districts reported a lack of computers as the biggest obstacle to preparing for upcoming Common Core online assessments.
- Education professionals report lack of funding as the main impediment to widespread implementation of educational technology in the classroom.
- A study of fourth graders in Encinitas, CA shows students overwhelmingly maintain tablet apps make math easier to understand.
Learn about Kajeet’s commitment to education and digital access here!