Smart kids deserve smartphones – at a price that won’t break the bank!
Check out the newest addition to the Kajeet line up, the Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE Android™ smartphone!
An environmentally-friendly device, the Photon has both a virtual and a full, sliding QWERTY keyboard, a large, color display, a front and a rear-facing camera, HD video and more! This Android makes a great graduation gift and — best of all — is currently on sale for just $149.99. For a limited time, use promo code PROUD and save an additional 20%! Visit Kajeet for more details and to order this smartphone today!
An affordable way to give your kid a phone without needing to purchase a new one, our Bring Your Own Sprint Device Program makes it easy for parents to put their older smartphones or cell phones to use. And now, you can bring your iPhone 4, 4S or 5 to Kajeet!
Check to see if your device is eligible here today!
*Must be a model that is supported by the Bring Your Own Sprint Device Program, only certain Sprint handset models are currently eligible to be activated on Kajeet. Some applications and/or features may not work on your device. Click here to view the complete terms and conditions of the Bring Your Own Sprint Device Program and to learn more about device eligibility. Sprint is a trademark of Sprint.
December 11, 2013
Did you make someone’s holiday extra happy this year with a new smartphone or cell phone from Kajeet? If so, the first thing you need to do is activate it. Activating or replacing your Kajeet phone can be done entirely online, whether you purchased a phone from our website or will be bringing your own device. To help, we’ve provided the answers to some commonly asked questions below. And if there’s something we haven’t covered, you may always contact our Customer Care team via phone at 1-866-452-5338 or via Live Help on our website!
What is “activation?”
Prior to use, each Kajeet account needs to be set up with parent (or guardian) information and assigned a phone number. Once you activate your phone, you will automatically be enrolled in the rate plan you chose when the phone was purchased. If you are bringing your own eligible device (learn more about this program here), you will be prompted to select a rate plan at this time.
I am a new Kajeet customer activating a phone to get a new phone number. What do I do?
Click here to get started. Be sure to have the phone you are activating with you (whether it was purchased from our website or you are activating a used, inactive Sprint® device), as you will need information found on the handset for the first step.
I am an existing Kajeet customer adding another phone to my account. What do I do?
Adding an additional phone to your account is easy!
- Log into Kajeet here.
- Go to your Account Summary page. Select “Activate a Device” as shown below.
- You will then be asked to enter the ESN or MEID of the additional phone you are activating (please have this phone available).
If you purchased a new device from Kajeet, or are bringing your own device, follow these steps to switch your current service to a new/different phone (for an existing Kajeet user):
- Log into Kajeet here.
- Go to your Account Summary page. Select the “Replace a Device” icon as shown below.
- You will be asked to select the phone you would like to replace/upgrade (in the event you have multiple phones on your account) and for the ESN or MEID of your phone (be sure to have your new phone handy during this process!).
You will need to contact Kajeet Customer Care if you are porting (moving) a number from another cell phone service provider to Kajeet. Have a copy of your bill and/or account login information with you when you contact Kajeet Customer Care. While we are working to make this process as fast as possible, it can take up to 3-4 days to port a number (we are dependent upon other telecommunications companies).
How can I reach Kajeet Customer Care and what are the holiday Kajeet Care hours?
Our Customer Care team is available Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am ET to 10:00 pm ET and on Saturday from 9:00 am ET to 6:00 pm ET. Our Care team may be reached via phone at 1-866-452-5338, via Live Help on our website or via email at email@example.com. Kajeet Customer Care is closed on Christmas Day to give our hardworking Care personnel the day off to spend with their families.
Our Holiday Care hours are as follows:
- Wednesday, December 11 – Saturday, December 14: 9:00 am ET to 1:00 am ET
- Monday, December 16 – Saturday, December 21: 9:00 am ET to 1:00 am ET
- Monday, December 23: 9:00 am ET to 1:00 am ET
- Tuesday, December 24: 9:00 am ET to 1:00 am ET
- Wednesday, December 25: Closed
- Thursday, December 26 – Friday December 27: 9:00 am ET to 1:00 am ET
- Saturday, December 28: 9:00 at ET to 1:00 am ET
Customer Care is already busy and we do expect them to continue to be busy after the holidays. Avoid the wait and activate online (and remember, you can always reach our friendly Care representatives via online Live Help)!
Sprint is a trademark of Sprint.
November 25, 2013
Did you know that Kajeet provides not one, but two easy (and free!) ways to manage your kid’s text messaging?
- If you want to designate specific phone numbers your kid can (and cannot) communicate with, use Contact Manager.
- If you want to disable text messaging entirely, this option is available in Feature Manager.
Whichever way you prefer, you can always make changes to your account settings as desired. Log in today and check it out!
November 6, 2013
You asked and we listened – and are excited to announce a selection of special, limited time service plans, all of which include data!
Our new plans go perfectly with today’s most popular Android™ smartphones — and all come with free, unlimited parental controls!
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
November 6, 2013
Use our new Live Help feature!
Now it’s even easier than ever before to reach a friendly Customer Care representative online. Simply look for the green icon on the left side of the website and a helpful agent will be available to answer your questions. And best of all, Live Help is available during the holiday season seven days a week, from 7:00 am ET to 1:00 am ET. Click to get started today!
February 16, 2012
A recent article in the Wall Street Journal revealed that kids today are getting less sleep than recommended – and suggests that advances in new technology may partially be at fault. No longer are books and radio considered the main culprits. Now television, the Internet and cell phone activity are what researchers believe are causing kids to get less sleep – and late night texts, calls or emails certainly don’t help (something our free parental controls can prevent!).
Do cell phones keep your kids up late? How do you manage this?
November 25, 2011
Don’t miss out on these amazing cell phone specials for your kid! Choose from the following:
- LG Optimus S Android™ Smartphone – Regularly priced at $299.99, on sale for just $209.99. Use promo code TURKEY during checkout and this phone will only cost $178.49!
- Samsung Replenish Android™ Smartphone – Regularly priced at $339.99, on sale for just $249.99. Use promo code TURKEY during checkout and this phone will only cost $212.49!
- Samsung Seek – Regularly priced at $249.99, on sale for just $149.99. Use promo code TURKEY during checkout and this phone will only cost $127.49!
- LG 102 – Regularly priced at $34.99, on sale for just $19.99. Use promo code TURKEY during checkout and this phone will only cost $16.99!
Plus, we’ve got great deals on the LG Rumor Touch, the LG Remarq, the LG Rumor 2 and more! Click here to see our complete lineup of cell phones for kids.
Grab one of these great deals – and get free USPS Priority shipping – today! But hurry – the TURKEY promo code expires on November 28, 2011!
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
November 22, 2011
This holiday season, there’s one gift that every kid is sure to ask his or her parents about: a cell phone! But before parents embark on their holiday shopping, they’re looking closely at what features are provided by various cell phone services.
The San Luis Obispo Tribune recently provided a checklist for what’s important when getting your kid a cell phone, including parental controls, a GPS locator and prepaid plans. Kajeet has all of this and more, which is why the Tribune lists it as a top-rated cell phone service for kids! Click here to read the entire story.
October 6, 2011
It comes in red and in silver; it’s almost a steal.
The kajeet Samsung m300 camera phone is this weekend’s special deal!
Act fast to take advantage of this limited time offer on the kajeet Certified Refurbished Samsung m300 camera phone. Regularly priced at $44.99, you can now get this already-affordable handset for just $29.99. This popular phone includes:
- A 4x digital zoom camera with self portrait capability
- Voice dialing and voice memo functionality
- A speakerphone and Bluetooth technology for hands-free calling
- Free, unlimited kajeet parental controls
Click here to get your phone today (Hurry! This special deal expires on 10/9/11).